The Leaders of my House

The Leaders of my House
My husband is the single most important earthly relationship I have. I could not do without him.

Dunn Dunn Dunnnn!

Dunn Dunn Dunnnn!
The whole bunch of us. :)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FEAR

There's something that shimmers.
Can you still feel the light that whispers?

No. I watched as it walked away.
But the silence in the night will stay.

What is a star but a burning rock?
A burning rock that I have to stop.

The glimmer of it's light still burns.
Though I try to block it, it still burns.

Fear, Fear, Fear

Such a small word for something so ominous.
But it's disappearance was rather obvious.

Should I sit and await a return?
Or let go and ignore the fierce burn?

Should I beg and plead for it to stay?
All the while my heart yields to decay.

If the burn ever ceases its scorching,
will my wounds ever begin scarring?

Or will they always remain open and searing?
Because my heart could never stop of fearing...

Fear. Fear. Fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment